Surfasology SURFAPORE W 1L
What is SurfaPore® W:
SurfaPore® W is water-based, milky white coloured emulsion of paraffin solution and other additives formulated to protect un-painted timber from water penetration.
How does SurfaPore® W work:
The SurfaPore® W formulation consists of special nanoparticles of different sizes. The finest of these particles penetrate deep into the timber and protect the cellulose. The larger particles react with the organic resins of the timber closer to the surface producing a repellent barrier and finally the emulsion of paraffin used in the formulation protects the wearing surface of the timber.
What are the key features of SurfaPore® W:
- Simple and easy to use
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal applications
- Allows the surface to breathe
- May be over coated with a water-based paint or a varnishes
- May be used on interior and exterior surfaces
- Does not change the colour of the surface and is UV stable
- Carries independent test results