Surfasology SURFAPORE C 1L
What is SurfaPore® C:
SurfaPore® C is a water-based, milky white coloured, liquid water repellent suitable for use on vertical and horizontal cement based materials, mortars and limestone surfaces.
How does SurfaPor® C work:
The special nanotechnology formulation used in SurfaPore® C penetrates deep into the pores of the substrate, clinging to the sides of the pores and repelling water and moisture away from the surface. SurfaPore® C is not a pore blocker, this means the surface is allowed to breath and moisture can evaporate through the open pores (unlike coatings such as Gloss Paint which seals/blocks the pores and won't allow moisture to evaporate) of the surface.
What are the key benefits of SurfaPore® C:
- Simple and easy to use
- Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous
- Improves thermal resistance
- Increases freeze/thaw resistance
- Allows substrate to breathe
- Water based and non-toxic
- Maximum water protection within 24 hours