Surfasology SURFASFIX SBR 5L
What is SURFASFIX™ SBR:
Is a white coloured Styrene-Butadiene Co-polymer Latex designed for use as a Bonding and Waterproof additive with Cement compositions. SURFASFIX™ SBR is used in concrete repairs, rendering, concrete protection, waterproofing and tanking.
How does SURFASFIX™ SBR work:
The pure polymers used in SURFASFIX™ SBR react with cement based mixes, increasing the compressive, flexural and bonding strengths of the mix. Using SURFASFIX™ SBR in the mix also increases the wearing and abrasion resistance of the mortar.
What are the key benefits of SURFASFIX™ SBR:
- Increases the flexural strength of the mortar
- Increases the compressive strength of the mortar
- Increases the abrasion resistance of the mortar
- Excellent adhesion to steel, glass, asphalt
- Suitable for use with drinking water
- Suitable for both positive and negative water pressure applications
- Environmentally friendly, non-toxic and chloride free